Tony Kirby PR Ltd offers the full range of media services necessary to successfully promote national and international societies, conferences and journals to the press.
- Detailed analysis of all parts of the program of a medical conference program, including orals and abstracts, to produce a list of topics with the best chances of media success
- Writing press releases on these shortlisted topics, liaising with researchers concerned
- Distributing these press releases worldwide. Throughout his career, Tony Kirby has built and continues to build a huge database of medical journalist contacts in top tier consumer and medical press. These include the BBC, the New York Times and hundreds of other outlets globally
- Attending the medical conference and running the on-site media centre, if one is required, dealing with all the day-to-day concerns of those journalists physically attending the event
- Organising press conferences on key issues/topics
- Helping facilitate contact between journalists and researchers
- Providing a coverage report, either in summary form or in a much more detailed format, as the client requires